Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our little American Idol

We would like to announce the newest and youngest American Idol! She is such a crack-up. Almost every day she gets her stool and pulls it into the middle of the living room and does these great interpretive performances. I have got to get this girl in a singing group!

6 comments:

Jeni Simmons said...

We vote for Haela!!!!

April said...

What song is she singing? Something "prepare"???

Audrey C. =)'s said...

Is that from the Lion King? I can't believe how much she's grown up?! Wow! I hope we get to see eachother this summer. Love you.

The Checks Mix said...

Yes, she made her own rendition of "Be Prepared" from Lion King!

The Checks Mix said...

Jeni! How good to hear from you! Invite me to your blog will you! I want to see what you have been up to!

Norma said...

I couldn't figure out what she was singing until I saw the comments, then I couldn't stop laughing. too cute!