So, to get through these dreary days that just stubbornly don't want to leave us alone I decided I would look at cute bathing suits online to get me excited about warmth that will someday come. Yes, I know, there were a million other things I could be doing--like spending time with my kids! So while I am in front of the computer Haela seems to be playing so well but when I look over to see what she is doing I see that she has poured out the whole bottle of glue and is wiping it all over herself and the table. So, my first instinct was to get upset but then I realized it was my own fault so I just took pictures and had her help me clean it up.
No, I didn't really beat her!

2 comments:
Ya know, I've learned that grabbing the camera is the best way to let off steam and frustration. We now have some hilarious memories from those pictures that the kids love to hear the stories to! Keep grabbing the camera and biting your tongue... it all goes too quickly!
LOL! I've totally had moments like that where I'm so mad but then I realize it's my own fault! I love that you grabbed the camera though! I need to start doing that more : )
Post a Comment