Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Premonitions, or getting fat?

So I had to laugh this morning when Haela was getting dressed and commented while sticking out her belly, "See Mommy, I have a big tummy just like you!" Okay, so maybe it is time to get back to the gym if my child is noticing but I let it slide. But then during joy school (I taught today) while we were drawing pictures Haela says, "Look mommy, here is a picture of your baby!" I then asked, "you mean Enoch?" and she says, "no, your other baby!" Then I noticed she drew a picture of 5 people (not four). So then I am thinking--okay is she getting some premonition that I haven't tuned into yet?! Either way I probably should still get back to the gym!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

April said...

Chay and I were laughing last night because we were both sticking out our tummies and noticing how the sexy us from 5 years ago has kind of went sour- but Chay has no excuse! Two kids didn't stretch him out like me...

The Checks Mix said...

Yes, it is that stretched out skin that just doesn't go away! Even when I was totally in shape I just can't get rid of that baby pooch! At least the kids are worth it right!

The Checks Mix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shay said...

Hi guys,
I'm just getting caught up on your blog cuz we've been gone! So here is one long comment:
**Love the car bro! I'm glad that you have enough manhood to drive it--and admit you love chic flics!
**Easter candy-yum!
**I love the grumpy face-so cute!
**You are not getting fat! We've been told that kids are closer to the spirit than adults-maybe she is telling you something! OH, DEAR!

Jen said...

Ya know, that happened to us TWICE... Ummm... maybe you ought to ask her what she has been praying for lately... Ü

Beccarigg said...

LOL! There is no way you're getting fat Charity! Even right after you had Enoch I couldn't believe how fast you bounced back! That's cute that Haela drew a picture with 5 people in your family. Maybe she DOES know something you don't!

gretchen said...

sounds like H...knows something you don't know..Good luck with that!