Sunday, March 23, 2008

grumpy face

Enoch has started doing this face where he squishes his eyes and nose together and breathes really loud thorugh his nose.l It is hilarious. If he does while we are drinving I about have to pull off the road to keep from wrecking the car. Kids are so darn cute.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is so funny! Ü

April said...

you mega posted!

Chay wants Kelly to know that PT Cruisers are for grandmas- he is only kidding of course but I think it is because my mom wants one

We also don't understand the story of the Alamo- since everyone died who really knows what happened-

I think about you guys often. I think of Haela and her allergies. So she can have sugar now? Maybe that isn't a good thing. Well if anything she is turning out to be quite the pretty young lady.

love you guys.

Mandy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Your kids are really super cute and I can't believe that the last time I saw you guys Haela was just a tiny little thing. It is fun to now keep in touch this way!

The Checks Mix said...

Yes, I tend to be like the hare instead of the tortoise sometimes--do mega bursts of getting things done and then do nothing for a little while. I am working on that! As far as your question April, we try to limit Haela's sugar because it does aggravate her allergies when she has a lot. For Easter she got ONE ringpop and that was her sugar fix for the next while. The rest of her candy wasn't really candy...I cheated and got stuff at the health food store so she thought she had candy like everyone else but it didn't send her blood sugar through the roof.