Unfortunately, no. My sister-in-law did. Someday I will be much more crafty! I can at least appreciate the talents of others in that area! The weather here is really random. A lot of the time it is in the 40's which is fine with me but every couple weeks it will drop way below zero for a couple days and with the wind from the lake it feels brutal. The first time it did this was when Haela ended up in the hospital. I can't believe how much snow you have in UT!
I didn't know you guys had a blog up and going! How exciting! I will be checking it regularly now! Congrats on the potty training thing, I don't even want to think about that yet! YIKES!
4 comments:
did you make the hat? How is the weather there in chicago?
Unfortunately, no. My sister-in-law did. Someday I will be much more crafty! I can at least appreciate the talents of others in that area! The weather here is really random. A lot of the time it is in the 40's which is fine with me but every couple weeks it will drop way below zero for a couple days and with the wind from the lake it feels brutal. The first time it did this was when Haela ended up in the hospital. I can't believe how much snow you have in UT!
I didn't know you guys had a blog up and going! How exciting! I will be checking it regularly now! Congrats on the potty training thing, I don't even want to think about that yet! YIKES!
What a cute little guy! I love the hat-who made it anyway? :)
Post a Comment