I love all of the pictures! I'm glad you went to the aquarium! It looks like you had a fun time. Was it warmer outside? We love having you guys closer to us too! It has been fun having the cousins play together! We'll sure miss you!
Yes, a little but not much! Luckily we were able to find cheap/close parking on the side of the road. It was nice because there were very few people there. I wish you guys could have seen it without the crowds!
2 comments:
I love all of the pictures! I'm glad you went to the aquarium! It looks like you had a fun time. Was it warmer outside? We love having you guys closer to us too! It has been fun having the cousins play together! We'll sure miss you!
Yes, a little but not much! Luckily we were able to find cheap/close parking on the side of the road. It was nice because there were very few people there. I wish you guys could have seen it without the crowds!
Post a Comment