Kids grow up way too fast! It helps when their so darn cute! Haela didn't start crawling until 9.5 months and standing at 11. We were surprised that Enoch crawled at 7 and is standing at 9! I thought boys were supposed to be behind girls!
So cute! Wow! My boys were always early in things like crawling and active things. I think boys are just born ready for exploring and adventure... climbing, swinging from trees, jumping off the roof to the trampoline, etc.... Oh maybe everyone's boys don't do that? I noticed Haela sitting and reading contently. Yes, boys and girls are different!
Wow! What a big boy!! Teya totally didn't crawl till 9 months either, and she didn't walk till she was a year. I think maybe girls are more cautious when it comes to those sorts of things. How fun to see him hitting such big milestones!
Charity- you have posted so much since last time I checked...hi- I can't get the video to work...
thank you for your kind words on my posts- I love you Charity- I wish we could live next to each other- I miss our talks- I can't believe how far away you are...
Wow! He is growing so fast! Such cute kids! We miss you guys... let us know your next travel plans... maybe we can run into each other at the airport again!! ha.
7 comments:
So cute! Wow! My boys were always early in things like crawling and active things. I think boys are just born ready for exploring and adventure... climbing, swinging from trees, jumping off the roof to the trampoline, etc.... Oh maybe everyone's boys don't do that? I noticed Haela sitting and reading contently. Yes, boys and girls are different!
Wow! What a big boy!! Teya totally didn't crawl till 9 months either, and she didn't walk till she was a year. I think maybe girls are more cautious when it comes to those sorts of things. How fun to see him hitting such big milestones!
Charity- you have posted so much since last time I checked...hi- I can't get the video to work...
thank you for your kind words on my posts- I love you Charity- I wish we could live next to each other- I miss our talks- I can't believe how far away you are...
Are others not able to open the video?
Wow! He is growing so fast! Such cute kids! We miss you guys... let us know your next travel plans... maybe we can run into each other at the airport again!! ha.
Post a Comment