Monday, January 28, 2008

We wanted to include the music from jaws but couldn't find it. Kids will only do the cute things when the camera is not on. anyway, enjoy.

6 comments:

April said...

just in case you don't get my other comment- Hi Charity!!!! Your kids are getting so dang cute- I can't believe we have children. How are you doing? How is chicago? Did you guys buy a house? You have my blog address I see- I am glad I can check up daily on you guys.

The Checks Mix said...

Yeah! I have been checking it lately and get such a kick out of you and your family. I love the videos! How do you do the youtube? It took us forever to upload ours. Anyway, we LOVE Chicago! Besides the traffic I think I am more of a city girl than I thought. Although I really miss the sweet Southerners who take time. Life is a lot more fast-paced out here but people are still friendly. We are renting a town-house right now which is twice as big as our home in Tennessee! I love that but I hate tromping down two flights of stairs to do our laundry! At least it keeps me burning calories! We missed seeing you guys at Christmas. Hopefully this summer will be easier.

April said...

Hey Charity- the reason your videos are taking so long to download is because you are recording at a high megapixel- our camera is only a 4.5 megapixel so it is quick- but then again blogger video never works for me so I just signed up for an account on youtube


anyway- it is so good to know you like Chicago. Wow you are so close to Oprah...lol- I have been thinking about your move- do you still have the same cell phone number? ok well I will see you soon I hope- love the blog

The Checks Mix said...

Okay, so does it cost money for an account on youtube? Yes, we still have the same cell-phone number. Love ya!

April said...

no it is free- just make sure that you click on all the privacy options besides embedding on websites- I can't believe Enoch- so big. Who wrote your Christmas letter? That was so fun to read-

Norma said...

lol too cute! I can't believe Enoch is so big!