Sunday, January 27, 2008

The start of a new revolution

A blogging we will go,
a blogging we will go,
hi-ho the dairy -o
a blogging we will go.

So this is going to be a lousy first attempt at blogging cus we have to go in a minute but i just wanted to get something out there so I could stop procrastinating. WE will post more later. Can I justify and say this will be my journal? I have always felt guilty for not keeping a journal because I didn't think there was that much interesting in my life. Maybe I can keep a journal with pictures.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Does anyone else think it is strange the Checketts' would put "DAIRY-O" in a song about their blog?! What about "Rice Dream-O" or "Soy-O" or...."water-O?"

Glad to see you finally have a blog!! Ü Cute kids!!!

Aguilar Family said...

You guys have adorable kids! Looks like you're having fun out there in Chicago! Good Job!

Love,

Em