Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yes Folks, he did this to himself. Enoch is crawling everywhere and decided it would be fun to crawl into the laundry basket. Either he is studying to be an escape artist or he knows how cute he is.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

April said...

Charity?????? Oh my gosh how are you? I have been thinking about you lately and have been wondering how your move was and how you are handling it all- I found your blog!!! Is your phone number the same? ok well I love you- your blog is brand new it looks like- looking good.

The Checks Mix said...

Hey! Is your email the same? We forwarded our blog address but it sounds like you didn't get it. I am glad you found it then! Yes, my cell # is still the same. Yes, we officially made our first blog-entry on Sunday. It is our family goal since we all stink at writing in our journal. We figure if other people are reading it then we WILL! LOVE YOU!