I witnessed a small but beautiful miracle as the nurse brought me my blood counts before treatment on Monday. My counts not only didn't go down but they went up an entire point! They have only gone down with each treatment so I knew this was an answer to prayer. I had a peaceful feeling that all the prayers that were offered would do the job and keep my counts high enough to receive treatment but when I looked at the results and saw they went up I was so touched by such a tender mercy. Faith truly does precede miracles. Here are the pictures to show what a special day it was.
I couldn't get the video to work on my blog but if you want to see the official ringing of the bell you can click on the facebook link.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203223574216998&l=9091013661585286121



.jpg)
3 comments:
Yaaaay!
You'll look back and read this one day and wonder how you did it (with the help from above and service from others). Great job at keeping a good record.
i'm SOOOO happy your count was up. what a blessing. i'm so happy for you that you've been able to ring that bell!!
You're so beautiful! Glad to read these updates. :-)
Post a Comment