Yay! I got an award! Heather, you really did make my day by sending this award. Thank you SO very much! You are such an example of a mother who truly loves her children. Thank you for that. Part of this award is sending it to 5 other people who constantly make my day. There are so many of you that do this but I feel today I need to send this award to these 5 people...APRIL
JEN S.
BECCA
CHRISTIANNE
KIM R.
Love you guys! Make sure you send this to 5 other people who make your day!
1 comment:
Thanks Charity! You are such a sweetheart! But I should just give the award right back to you because you are a person who makes my day! I seriously always bring you up in Relief Society when we talk about what kind of person we want to be. I always say I want to be like Charity, a girl who TRULY lives up to her name!
Post a Comment