Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeding the ducks

Last Monday we went to feed the ducks for FHE and had SO much fun. The weather is finally nice and we can enjoy all the fun things to do. Our favorite is the riverwalk where we feed the ducks, roll down hills, play at parks, see the beach, and hear the giant bell tower chiming beautiful tunes every hour. There is so much ambience in this city!
Haela wasn't afraid to let the ducks eat right out of her hand!
She got a kick out of the geese and ducks gathering around her.
The ducks weren't as fond of Enoch since he just chased them, pulled their feathers, and ate their food off the ground before they could get it!
At least he had a ball!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Brinn said...

so cute! Your kids are adorable! Miss you guys!

Beccarigg said...

Oh my word! Enoch is so grown up! When did he start walking? How old is he? Good grief they grow up fast! Looks like you guys had fun with the duckies! I should take Teya out to do that sometime!

Jeni Simmons said...

How fun. I can't believe how friendly the ducks were. Where are you guys living? I hate to admit I don't even know.

The Checks Mix said...

Enoch isn't quite walking yet. He is taking steps but not full-blown walking. He is 11 months old!! This is probably the fastest moving year of my life! I cannot believe it! Jeni, to answer your question, we are just outside of Chicago in a suburb called Naperville. We love it but still miss Tennessee--especially the warmth!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I can't believe how big Enoch is getting! He is such a cutie! We can't wait to see you all in a couple of months!

Megs said...

Hey Charity!! I'm so happy I found your blog! I just barely started blogging, but I love how easy and fun it is to stay in contact, your children are adorable, hope all is well!!

Mandy said...

Ah that is so cute! How are you liking Chicago? Glad you had a fun time with the ducks....we tried to do this for FHE and my husband got chased and bit by a goose because we ran out of bread! I guess DC ducks are type A personalities like most of the people here! Hope your weather wamrs up and stays lovely for awhile!

Selina said...

I'm so proud of Charity! I can't believe you love that big city! You're a completly different person than the small town girl you were when I first met you. I am just so happy that you are doing well there. Jayson wants to move back to TN, but I just don't know if I can cut the chord from my mom again!