
We only bathe our children on days that don't end in Y. At least they are happy in their mire. Haela is now 3 and Enoch is 8 months. He is one tough cookie because his older sister likes to drag him everywhere. We have tried to help her understand that flesh and hardwood are not good companions. Haela is 99.9% potty trained. We followed Edisons approach. We failed many ways but finally realized that Haela is an incentive person, not a punishment person. WE found the frilliest princess dress and slippers and pinned them to the wall in the bathroom and made a little chart. Every time she went #2 she got a sticker. The slippers were 10 stickers and the dress is 20. she only has 1 sticker left for the dress and hasn't pooped in her shorts for a week. This is a beautiful thing. We can send you the directions to the "Bribe the poop out" potty training method for 3 easy installments of $44444. Small unmarked bills please.
1 comment:
Lol! I'm glad that bribing the poop out of her has worked for you guys! I need to get Teya going but I'm not sure I'm ready to put forth all the effort it takes to potty train quite yet! (What a lazy mom I am!)
by the way, dirty or not, your children are beautiful! They both have the cutest smiles in this picture!
Post a Comment