Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween

Haela and Salem were princesses and Enoch and Ephraim were creatures (Enoch-Stitch from "Lilo & Stitch"/Ephraim-Hopper from "Bug's Life".  Don't want to brag but these costumes cost me a total of $11!  Did I mention St Louis has the best thrift stores ever?!

The kids showing me how sick candy makes you!  We paid a steep price of $10 per child to buy their Halloween candy back.  Suddenly they changed from "We LOVE candy" to "candy is SO bad for you...it can cause cancer!"  Ha!  Hilarious how things switched when $$$ was involved!


This was a massive bag of candy that I wanted to get rid of fast.  Luckily my friend's son's class is collecting candy to send to the soldiers.  Jackpot!  Then I didn't have to feel wasteful by throwing it away or have to spend money on shipping to send it to the soldiers myself.


No comments: