You have been great these past few weeks supporting me and propping me up at night when my bed couldn't offer that post-surgery. I appreciate what you've done for me but now it is time to say good-bye to our night-time resting periods. Last night after a great acupuncture/chiropractic treatment and massage I was able to graduate back to my bed, sleeping by my sweet hubby. With the help of supportive pillows I was even able to sleep on my side. It felt SO good to be next to my love and to be back on my side. Oh how I've ached to have those two things back into my night-time sleep routine and now they are. I felt so much more rested this morning upon waking up! So again, thank you for getting me through the last 2.5 weeks but now I'm happy to say goodby!
3 comments:
oh yay! i'm so glad you can get back in bed. we're praying for you guys!
So happy you are back in your bed!!!!
Charity,
Hi! This is Ruth Checketts, your cousin in-law. Laura just told us that you'd started the blog back up. Happy to be able to hear how you're doing without feeling I'm bugging you.
My father had told us a little about what was going on (what Donna had told him). We've been praying you and your family. And fasted for you this past fast Sunday too. As Rachel said, it gives a new meaning to "praying for Charity." :) But we are. And we will. Know we love you and hope all goes well!
Love,
Ruth
Post a Comment