Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Haela Hospital Day #4

We managed to keep her out of the hospital for 3 years but the St. Louis spring and crazy weather changes have taken their toll on her asthma. After 4 days in the hospital she is finally over the hump and we hope to take her home today. They have taken her off oxygen now they just have to ween her off the breathing treatments.

3 comments:

gretchen said...

oh man...I couldn't imagine this. Poor little thing! She's such a good sport about it isn't she!

Aileena said...

so sorry. what a total bummer! I notice you have modest swimwear website. You should check out shabby apple-really cute swimwear and dresses

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Haela, Enoch, and Ephraim,
My name is Jenna, Haela you are a brave, courageous fighter and an inspiration. Haela, you are a hero and you are beautiful. Enoch and Ephraim, you are cute, adoreble and Handsome. Haela, Enoch and Ephraim. You are all precious and special miracles from god, and you are all gifts sent from above.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.
I wrote this poem
Each of us are Special
Each of us different,
No one is the same
Each of are us are unique in our own way,
Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
It doesen't matter what other's say
we are special anyway.
What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com