Oh wow! Congratulations!!
YEA! She totally looks like Enoch!Mucho Congrats!(We will be in StL in June, btw).
congrats!! that is sooo exciting!! hopefully we will get to meet your kiddos one day!! and one day soon!!!
wowowowo what wonderful fun news. Congratulations! Sweet little sister!
Oh how wonderful Charity!!!!! So happy for you! What a beautiful family you are raising!!!
I don't think I knew you were pregnant. Awesome. congratulations! do you have girl clothes?
Hi Charity! I haven't checked your blog in forever and look what I find! :) congrats to you! That is so happy!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh wow! Congratulations!!
YEA! She totally looks like Enoch!
Mucho Congrats!
(We will be in StL in June, btw).
congrats!! that is sooo exciting!! hopefully we will get to meet your kiddos one day!! and one day soon!!!
wowowowo what wonderful fun news. Congratulations! Sweet little sister!
Oh how wonderful Charity!!!!! So happy for you! What a beautiful family you are raising!!!
I don't think I knew you were pregnant. Awesome. congratulations! do you have girl clothes?
Hi Charity! I haven't checked your blog in forever and look what I find! :) congrats to you! That is so happy!!!!
Post a Comment