Ephraim Daniel Checketts was born at 5:41 AM on Monday, August 24, 2009. He and mommy are doing great and they are both home trying to rest. Haela and Enoch love to hold their new baby brother.
He's such a cute little blondie! Good work guys! I'm so happy you finally have him here. Wish you could have made it to the reunion - hopefully we'll see you before he's as big as Haela!
Congratulations!! Sorry, I blog stalked you through Megan's blog:) Glad you hear everything went well. Can't wait to see more pics of the cute little guy.
12 comments:
He's such a cute little blondie! Good work guys! I'm so happy you finally have him here. Wish you could have made it to the reunion - hopefully we'll see you before he's as big as Haela!
handsome little guy! Congratulations!
Oh congratulations! I have been thinking about you all wondering when he was going to arrive. I LOVE the name. Very manly ; ).
Congratulations! Say hi to Charity for me.
Congratulations ... beautiful baby to a beautiful family!
im so glad you posted pictures! He is ADORABLE and I cant wait to see him live. :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray!!! :) I hope the mom is feeling well!
What a little angel! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Love the name! Miss you!
Congratulations!!! How exciting!!
Congratulations!! Sorry, I blog stalked you through Megan's blog:) Glad you hear everything went well. Can't wait to see more pics of the cute little guy.
Congrats Checketts!
Post a Comment