Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ephraim Daniel Checketts

We are loving our new addition to the family. He is very peaceful and emanates such a sweet spirit. The kids adore him and want to hold him every waking minute. I am trying to teach Enoch that he can't just pick up the baby by himself though! We are all doing well other than the initial adjustment--I've noticed the biggest change in Enoch, he has been really hyper and destructive and not sleeping well. Hopefully that will pass with time.



Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Shannon said...

hes a keeper. good work guys. congratulations!!!

Megs said...

He sure is a cutie, we hope all goes well with Enoch, I bet he'll get adjusted soon and life will be good!!! Congratulations!

shay said...

He's a cutie! Can't wait to see him!

lisapenn said...

Oh Charity, He is so beautiful! I just cried reading your post though. I don't even know 2 of your children now! I bet Haela doesn't even remember us. We miss you all SO much. Maybe we will get the chance to visit sometime. You know if you ever want to take a 3 day road trip we would love it!! Love you all!

Kristi said...

Congratulations-he is a cutie!

Tara and Bryce Raleigh said...

congrats cousin! he is just adorable!!! hope you are all doing well!!! love you!!

Jen said...

Wow! You have beautiful kids! I love the name you chose. Enoch will get better. It's overwhelming, I know, but it does get easier.

Heather said...

Congrats! He is adorable!!!

The Peters Family said...

Congrats! I think he looks a lot like Haela and Enoch.
He and Enoch will probably end up being best friends.

The Tomlinson Family said...

Congratulations! We miss you guys!

Norma said...

Wow, he looks like amini Enoch!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

He looks a lot like Enoch!