Haela turned four last week! She had a princess party at her Grandma Johnson's house with cousins and what few friends she has made in the short time we have been here. We are in Idaho now for those who may be confused. We never thought we would come back!
She was excited to add an extra finger when showing her age!
Her princess castle cake. I am proud to say I made it since it was my first time ever decorating a cake!
She got many dress-ups and while the other boys wanted nothing to do with it...Bryan begged to be a princess too! Luckily he is young enough that it won't damage his manhood!

10 comments:
Happy Birthday Haela!
It has been so fun being so close to you guys!
Wow! She's 4 ?!? Wasn't she just turning 1 ?!?
Happy Birthday, Haela!
I agree with Becky. That 1st B-day party was three years ago?!
That cake is impressive... did you make it with normal ingredients or was it one Haela could enjoy?
Happy Birthday! Great job on the cake too. I couldn't even tell there was a boy in all the dress-ups. How fun!
What pretty princesses! And great job on the cake! It looks awesome!
What a fun bday party! I love your family photo at the top of the page, you guys are so cute!
Looks like ya'll had a great party! I hope you have just as fun making a ton of money with your new business. You can come work on my house if you ever get out to Missouri again!
Lance
Happy Birthday Haela! We wish we could've been there! We miss you!
Nice to meet you. Lisa is a great person. I enjoy her friendship a lot. I do not know that I would call me a master. It is hard with having seven kids and tryuing at times but it has been fun. You have such a cute family. Looks like you all have a lot of fun as well. Enjoy!
very scrap book looking blog, Charity. its cute. Seeing pics of the house makes me miss Idaho and Wyoming! I love you
Post a Comment