It's official, sort of. We have our own business. We have a small construction company doing repairs and remodels. This was a deck I built in Star Valley, Wyoming. We will keep you posted as to how the company goes.
Congrats on the new business and I must say, your new layout is awesome! Also, Charity you look GORGEOUS in the picture on your header! Kelly is a lucky man!
Hey Chastity! (just kidding):) It's been a while since I've blog-stalked you, so I just wanted to say hi! So you guys are in Spokane now? Awesome! Your family is so cute! Love the picture for your header. Lisa
5 comments:
Good Luck!!! I hope it goes well. We miss you here in TN :)
Your kiddos are getting so big and so so cute :)
It looks great Kelly! Congrats on things picking up so quickly1
Congrats on the new business and I must say, your new layout is awesome! Also, Charity you look GORGEOUS in the picture on your header! Kelly is a lucky man!
Hey Chastity! (just kidding):) It's been a while since I've blog-stalked you, so I just wanted to say hi! So you guys are in Spokane now? Awesome! Your family is so cute! Love the picture for your header. Lisa
I hope so much the business works for you guys! LOVE the new pictures!
Post a Comment