Haela has had a fun summer with her cousins that were in Idaho. We are grateful for the time we had to spend time with them before they headed to Spokane yesterday to start a dental practice. Good luck! We'll miss you guys!
Charity! I miss you. You are so lovely. Seriously you look great as usual, and your children are so cute. Kelly's not half bad either. seriously, though, I was thinking about you the other day when I heard this song, and the good ol' days when we called you "legs"... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FCub8r1T5Rs
What a beautiful family picture for your title!! I was hoping you could e mail me the address you're staying at, I have something to send you for Jerrod's birthday surprise!! My e mail address is rexburgguddat@aol.com Thanks!
7 comments:
I can't believe you are back in Idaho...and just after we leave too! Go on the carousel ride and visit the splash park for us--miss that.
I'm from Spokane
Such cute pictures! Miss you too!
Charity! I miss you. You are so lovely. Seriously you look great as usual, and your children are so cute. Kelly's not half bad either. seriously, though, I was thinking about you the other day when I heard this song, and the good ol' days when we called you "legs"...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FCub8r1T5Rs
I miss them too!
I LOVE the new background!
What a beautiful family picture for your title!! I was hoping you could e mail me the address you're staying at, I have something to send you for Jerrod's birthday surprise!! My e mail address is rexburgguddat@aol.com Thanks!
Post a Comment