Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




So this is a little late but I just had to show the pictures because I was proud of myself that I actually was festive this year and had us ALL dress up in green! I just happened to purchase green shirts for us all a month before (they just happened to be the color on sale so it worked out great). We normally cannot find green shirts for everyone so I had to show off this year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mindy said...

VERY fun!! They are growing up so fast!! Hey, call me this next weekend, I am coming to Rexburg for Easter! I would like to see you if you're not busy

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

"matchy-matchy green squared!" (one of my favorite lines from the movie "Return To Me"). Your family is so cute!

lisapenn said...

Oh my goodness! They are huge! I cannot get over how grown up Enoch looks in that first pic. They are just too cute! LOVE you!

shay said...

I can't believe how much Enoch looks like Kelly! It's cracking me up!

Shari said...

Aw, cute family. I think you were pregnant with your first the last time we saw you. Found you on Stacey Jensen's blog. I'll have to tell Uriah to take a look.