Sunday, August 2, 2009
We are slackers
Sorry we have been so far behind on our blog for so long. We have a lot of really great excuses, but thats all they are, excuses. Since our last entry we have been moving forward with a lot of things in our lives. We have started building my parents house just south of Rexburg. Since they will be in Hawaii for a few more years we will get to live in the house till they return. In exchange for free rent I am doing all the labor on the house for free. It is hard to work all day and then go and build the house at night but it is coming along. The pumber and electrician are starting and we are getting the siding on fairly soon so we will be prepared for the winter weather. Charity is working hard at the head resident position at our dorm. She is a great example to the girls and always goes the Extra mile. Luckily we will be done managing in a few weeks so then she can just focus on this new baby that is coming and our other wonderful children. Haela will be starting school in a month. THat is scary. Enoch is 2 and talking like crazy. He says the funniest things all the time and we get a real kick out of him. My little construction company is doing all right. The lord is always sustaining us and we are very grateful for the things that he has done for us. We always have enough and a little to spare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have been thinking about Charity like crazy...I am sure that little boy is due real soon.
it was so good to see you a few months ago.
tell Charity I love her and I'm thinking of her...
The house is looking good! Can't wait till you can move in, as I'm sure you can't either! Good luck with the crazy busy schedule!
We miss you guys and know too well how hard it is to build a house in your "spare time" I'm sure Charity misses you often.
Glad to hear you are all doing well
Post a Comment