For President's Day we decided to celebrate by driving two hours to a an indoor water park in Wyoming. It was SO fun to see the NON-STOP smiles on my kids' faces as they would fly down the water slides!
Enoch, of course, had to play with every ball he could find. He loved when Daddy helped him slam-dunk the ball!

The water fountains were fun to go under and then stay dry!

Haela and Grandma Johnson going down the smaller slide. It took Haela forever to build up the courage just to go on this one but once she got it down then she tried the big one and to her surprise she ABSOLUTELY LOVED it. From then on she went down the big one non-stop!

Enoch and Grandma Johnson zooming down the BIG slide!

Daddy is under the water so you can't see him. He would lay down to go faster which I thought would scare Haela but she LOVED it!
7 comments:
that looks awesome!
I love that swimming pool! It's so fun!
Wow. Looks like sooo much fun. Makes you wish summer was here!
That picture of Haela and your mom is classic! Love it!
That looks like a ton of fun!! I bet it was nice to get out of the snow and into warm water!!
Looks like fun!
That looks like so much fun! I didn't even know there was a water park within a day of Rexburg! Ha! If we would've known about that one, we would've gone there in a second!!
Post a Comment