Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Love to see the Temple


Though we feel like poor college students again going from a roomy home to a small dorm room on campus we enjoy being right by the new temple here in Rexburg. Almost everytime we pass it Haela asks to sing, "I Love to see the Temple" so Haela and Enoch know this song even better than the ABC's! For FHE on Monday we had a lesson on the temple--so, of course, we sang our favorite song. Here is Haela's solo!



8 comments:

Brandon and Lesli said...

Kelly and Charity,

Long time no talk. I've never heard your crazy story about moving back to Idaho. Now when I'm home visiting Ma and Pa John I'll have to come see you. You're kids are cute. I'm glad I could see a little of what you all are doing lately.

Take care,
Brandon

mindy said...

Very Very Nice!!! That is so fun! I hope you had an awesome Christmas and a Happy Birthday and everything! :)

Jen said...

That was sweet. She has gotten so big! You will definitely look back on these days as "The good old days"!!

Norma said...

Wow, that's pretty good!

Audrey C. =)'s said...

That was great! I loved seeing Enoch throwing things around the room, too. So fun!

Ang said...

One of our favorite and most precious videos is of Akayla (wearing a huge backpack and sunglasses) singing I love to see the temple. I swear we will play it at her wedding reception! That is so cute!

Aileena said...

Small dorms can be fun too. I've only ever lived in one house (the rest have all been basically studios) and it was too expensive to heat, and a pain to clean.

Happy Wanderers said...

I wish we had a temple near us!! We're hoping to end up somewhere by a temple next time...there are only 2 choices that have a temple nearby, so we're keeping our fingers crossed! :)
We're still here in Rexburg, though, so it would certainly be fun to get together!!