Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas


It was nice to have our first Christmas at our own home (we have always traveled to be with family--now that we are near family we didn't have to travel this year). Santa was grateful that Haela's most desired present was a "My Little Pony" ($5 value!). She was SO excited when she opened the gift she so desired! We hope as she gets older her taste will stay this inexpensive : )!





We got a kick out of Enoch's reaction to one of his gifts. We call it the "Lamb Torture"! We hope you all had a great Christmas!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Maybe you'll get to go on a family visit to Hawaii right?
Hey, I think the Goodatt family is still there in town--I think you know her from our old ward.

Norma said...

Enoch is so funny! I bet that lamb won't last long. If you want to "save" the lamb get him a cheap dog leash and attach it to a stuffed animal. Plus it won't be as noisy and nothing will get hurt!

Autumn said...

Hi Charity! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! I found your blog through the wonderful Mindy Timothy (who we both adore!) and I wanted to say hello and wish you well. Your family is SO CUTE! I will definitely look you up next time I make it up to the Rexburg area. Love to you and your fantastic parents and have a great New Year!

Love,
Autumn (Haeberle) Mulverhill
http://onethousandotonos.blogspot.com

Megs said...

I wish my kids had such "thrifty" taste, they're actually not too bad!! Christmas looks like it was a lot of fun for you guys!! We had tons of fun playing games and watching a movie, come on over anytime the dorms are driving you crazy!! We'll see you at preschool tomorrow!

Happy Wanderers said...

That looks like so much fun! :) Sorry we missed each other before Christmas, too! I'm sure Claire is ready to play again! I'm scheduled for induction on Friday, so we can do a playdate before or after that... :)

Mark&Noelle Taylor said...

hey I saw Kelly at wal-mart the othr day and herd you guys now live in good ol Rexburg again we just live in Rigby you should come and play sometime.

Ang said...

Charity! I found your blog through Paula & Adam - I'm so happy to be able to see you and find out what you are up to! I never knew you moved back to Idaho! I'm so happy that you guys are close now. It must be so nice for you! Love your blog. Your kids are darling. They've grown up so much! Our blog address is ferrarafam.blogspot.com
I'm so glad I found you!!