We had SO much fun on Halloween! Haela dressed up as 'Lil Bow Peep and Enoch was Blue from Blue's Clues. This was a hand-me-down and we didn't find out until later that Blue is actually a girl! Did anyone know that? I guess the world is trying to steer away from stereotyping color to gender. I just think its a great way to throw people off. Luckily, only a couple of people knew that Blue is a girl so we still got away with it. We went to the ward trunk-or-treat, then....
...We took them trick-or-treating
to Aunt Katie's work, and... ...partied the night away at Uncle
Daniel and Aunt Lauren't Halloween Party.
we got to sing karoake and act like high schoolers! Fun!
6 comments:
Cute little Bo-Peep and Blue. Sounds like you had a great time! I think there might be a pumpkin patch and corn maze in Rigby, for next year.
So fun! I actually did know that Blue was a girl, but that's okay! He still looks cute! Haela looks great as Bo Peep! It looks like the weather was nice. BTW, what is Katie supposed to be?
I love the costumes! And I did not know blue was a girl, I'm sure your son won't be scared for life though! cute pictures!
The corn maze was closed this year so I think the pumpkin patch was too?:(!
They were adorable in their costumes! And I had no idea Blue was a girl... Weston would have loved that costume too! I'm so glad you found me! And where in Idaho are you now?
We are in Rexburg! Do you want me to tell anyone hi for you?
Post a Comment