Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Enoch Jammin'

This kid LOVES to dance. We were watching a movie the other night and of course he had to break out the moves! We were cracking up so hard! I love that kid!

8 comments:

mindy said...

that is soooo cute! how fun! I am glad you got that on film.

Mindy said...

That is so fun! I love how he giggles at the end too.

Mindy said...

Hey look, two Mindys!

Norma said...

way too cute! check out that hand jive!

shay said...

so funny! That looks like something Kelly would've done when he was a kid!

Megs said...

How cute!! That would be a good thing to add at the video you play at his wedding!!

Lisa said...

Hey Charity,
Yay, now we can keep in touch better. I LOVE your family photo. You are gorgeous.
I cannot believe how much your kiddos have grown. They change so quickly don't they!

The Checks Mix said...

Lisa! Do you have a blog now? I couldn't find it if you do.