We went to our annual Credit Union picnic/carnival which we haven't been to for four years. Now that we are back in good ole' Idaho we took advantage of the fun! It is still pretty crazy being back.
Horse Buggy Ride
Bounce House
Haela got to go fishing and we brought
home a new pet. She named her goldfish "Etherin".
I thought that was an interesting name!

3 comments:
What is the name of that credit union...oh my gosh I am pulling a blank...deseret? I think we hung out once at that picnic- you were big and pregnant right? and you were wearing clogs and your ankles were a little swollen and I kept thinking, "How does Charity wear clogs when she is 8 months pregnant?"
When I was a kid, those were the coolest picnics.
Hi Charity! This is Emily Miller from the married student ward we were both in the first summer we got married. I was thinking back on that summer and thought of you and I found your blog! I hope you'll remember me... we lived at Apollo Apartments and we were already in the ward when you guys joined. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment