Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


I love you Kelly! Thank you for being such a wonderful Daddy and husband. How could we survive without you? You complete our lives and fill us with SO much love and light! Happy Father's Day sweetheart!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Oh my goodness I love that picture of Haela when she was a baby! She was such a cute little munchkin!

Jen said...

I love your wedding picture! That is awesome with the temple like that.

Christi said...

You look so gorgeous in your wedding picture, of course you are always gorgeous! I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog and I really enjoy keeping up with you and yours though it! I am a slacker about posting comments, though, and just wanted you to know that I do check it and enjoy it! Thanks for keeping in touch!

Aileena said...

man your littlest one is all grown up! cute pictures

shay said...

What an awesome dad! You are pretty amazing Kelly!